Tuesday, November 15, 2011

First Email: MTC

Hello my lovely family! How is everything back home going? I love it out here! The mtc is such an amazing exprience! the spirit is so strong here! I love all the letters that everyone wrote me. i will do my best to write you all very soon! the food here is really good! It's not so good in the sence that it cloggs you up lol I havent't gained any weight, so thats good! ha ha My companion Elder McMurry is such a cool guy. He reminds me of me! we are the same pretty much! He's from almerta canada and he say A!! Alot it makes me laugh everytime! My companion and I have been the Zone leaders since the second day we were here. It was soo flippin crazy. i thought i had enough on my plate! ha ha but the lord knows best and I wilil trust in him because he knows best! It seems like all we do is wake up, eat , be taught and sleep. My teachers are the coolest teachers in the world!  you can tell they know what they are doing and that they care for you! I'm learning so much here! I'm greatful thta i came out on a mission! It's such an amazing exprience and i wouldn't trade it for the world, because i know that the lord is with me all the time. Mom I love you so much! I miss you and i miss your hugs and I laugh everytime when i think about you screaming in the haunted house! Dad I love you so much and think about the time we were out on the mountian like it was yesterday, i miss you! Hailey, You could never be replaced as my sister! I love you so much and i think about you all the time and think about all the times we'd be jammin out to different songs driving down the road, i miss you and be good mind mom and dad! Mckelle! oh i love you soo! Be strong and of good courage the lord thy god is with thee whereever thou goeth! I am with you! I love you so much and I never want you to forget that! we Very strong people and we will make it through this and have an amazing family in zion! I love you all and i will write again soon! till next time!!!       Elder Tobler aka Adam Richard Tobler!!!      Brian , phillip and there wifes i havent forgot about you ill get a letter to you soon !!!!       I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL!!!!!!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment