Monday, November 7, 2011

Saying Goodbye...


Tuesday was my very last day with him. I had been dreading this for the past seven months.
I didn't know how I was going to be able to let him go.
I walked down to his room right before he was going to leave.
I found him tying his tie and crying. Of course that made me cry.
We held each other for awhile and embraced the moment.
It was time to leave.  He walked me out to my car and gave me are finale 
hug and kiss.  I was balling my eyes out and I didn't want to watch him leave.
He got in his car to go to his setting apart.  I just sat in mine just frozen holding the steering wheel.
This was it.  See you in two years.
I started to drive.  The hardest drive home I have ever made. 
Getting out of the car to go inside seemed impossible.  I could barely walk.  I went to my bed and just cried.
My whole family went to his setting apart. I just couldn't do it. 
 I wanted my last moment to be a kiss goodbye.
It will always break my heart thinking about that last moment with him.
Im so excited for the moment I get to see him again!


The Stake Presidency and his Bishop 


His Parents


My sisters


My parents


His siblings minus his older brother


His family


Adam and he daddy


Adam and his little sis!


No comments:

Post a Comment