Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Promise Ring!

  This group on facebook has helped me out a lot! It's called Waiting for a Missionary! It's a bunch of girls and some guys that are waiting for there missionary! They post about there lives and what it is like for them to wait for there missionary! Well lately people have been posting pictures of there promise rings and it gave me the idea to make a post in my blog about mine! 


  I actually have three promises rings! The First one he gave to me our second christmas we were together! It was just a promise that I would marry him someday!  At the time he wasn't planning on going on a mission. Well It was just a cheap one, after a few months it made my finger turn green! Haha!  For my Valentines day present a few months later, He got me my second ring. I Loved this one so much! It wasn't real either of course, but it didn't turn my finger green! A year later on my birthday day, Feb. 1, we went snowboarding and he proposed! It was the first ring I saw, and tried on when we went ring shopping. We looked at other rings, but nothing compared to the first one! Funny thing my wedding dress was the same way! Got the very first one i tried on! Anyways, three months later he broke it off with me.  He was feeling like we weren't suppose to be get married now, but he didn't know why. He told me we didn't belong together.  He knew if he just said we needed a break we wouldn't actually have had a break. When he told me that, I gave him back my engagement ring. If things were to work out, he could give it back to me when the time was right for the both of us. He decided to go on a mission three days later. After a while he hated seeing my finger empty. He knew he had taken away my ring and he hated the thought of that. One day we were at his house he yelled at me to come down to his room. I walk in the door and a ring box was sitting on the bed! I was confused. I went and opened it up and there was my promise ring!  He popped out from behind his door. He put it on my finger! It was kind of like a second proposal! It was cute! I cherish and love every single one of my rings! :) 


My First Ring!
My Second Ring!
My Ring now!

My Engagement ring! (can't wait to wear again someday!)




9 comments:

  1. I have the very exact engagement ring! It happened to be the very first ring I tried on! We went to San Diego for what I thought was for my birthday, but turned out to be for our engagement. We share similar stories. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did you get your engagement ring? If you could reply back that would be awesome as I was looking for something very similar.

      Delete
  2. I have this same engagment ring , mine didn't come with a wedding band. Did your's, or did u get it made? If it came with it where did you buy the band? If you could message back that would be soo much help!!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did you get your ring from? I've been trying to find this ring everywhere!

      Delete
  3. Can you tell me where the final engagement ring is from!? I love it! -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to know who makes this amazing engagement ring and wedding band please! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please please please tell me where you got your engagement ring and band!! My boyfriend and I have started looking and I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same ring without a band...my husband is getting a band made for it for our first Anniversary..

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have truly shared an educational and fascinating blog entry with individuals..
    Penelopes Promise Rings for everyone

    ReplyDelete